Supporting and Building the Areas We Serve
Nothing is more important to us than the communities we serve.
But “community involvement” isn’t a phrase we throw around loosely, and it’s more than simply making donations. To us, staying engaged with community members, leaders and businesses is about getting out of our building and making a difference.
How does First Bank support our communities?
We stay involved in a number of ways, both as a bank and individually:
- Fundraisers for local organizations
- Donations to area foundations, non-profits and charities
- Partnering with local organizations to put on fun events
- Education for community members on a wide range of financial topics
- Individual bank staff members offer their time and talents to organizations across our service area!
You can see more of the fun and fellowship we bring to our communities by checking out our Facebook page!