Home loans for experienced and first-time buyers
A Custom Home Loan Tailored to Your Needs
What is your definition of home? From white picket fences to wide open spaces, your ideal home is unique to your needs, just as your mortgage should be.
The home lending team at First Bank works with you to identify exactly where you stand, what program best fits your needs, and helps you through the entire mortgage process. When it comes to helping you purchase your new home, or helping you refinance, we believe only the best service will do.
Available Home Financing Options
- Fixed Rate Mortgages- interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan; generally a good choice if you are looking to stay in a home for a long period of time.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages- interest rate fluctuates based on the market; a better option for those expecting to live in a home for only a few years.
- First-Time Home Buyer Programs- specific programs are available for first-time home buyers.
- FHA and VA Loans- specific programs for Veterans and with low Down Payment financing.
- Rural Development Loans- a specific loan program available for those purchasing a home in outlying areas.
- Construction Loans- ensure you have the financing available for home construction costs with an easy transition to a mortgage once construction is complete.
- Home Equity Loans- put your home’s equity to use in the form of a lump sum you can use for just about anything.